CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS
Deadline: Monday 6th April 2015
Information Security Solutions Europe (ISSE 2015) has opened submissions for presentations, roundtable discussions, panel debates and workshops, at the sixteenth annual conference, taking place at the Hotel Palace Berlin, Germany, on Tuesday 10th and Wednesday 11th November 2015. The deadline for entry is Monday 6th April.
The event is one of the most important in the 2015 European IT security calendar, with more than 400 senior representatives from private and public sector organisations to be in attendance. The two-day programme will feature the key topic areas…
- Trust Services, eID and Cloud Security – European trust services and eID regulation, governance rules, standardisation, interoperability of services and applications, architectures in the cloud, governance, risks, migration issues, FIDO Alliance
- BYOD and Mobile Security – Processes and technologies for managing BYOD programs, smartphone/tablet security, mobile malware, application threats
- Cybersecurity, Cybercrime, Critical Infrastructures– Attacks & countermeasures against industrial Infrastructures; CERT/CSIRT – European and global developments, resilience of networks and services, surveillance techniques & analytics
- CISO inside, Management of Privacy and Data Protection – CISOs featuring the latest trends and issues in information security, risk mitigation, compliance and governance; policy, planning and emerging areas of enterprise security architecture, Issues in big data and cloud, privacy enhancing technologies, insider threats, social networking/ engineering and security awareness programs
- Regulation and Policies – Governmental Cybersecurity strategies, authentication, authorisation and accounting, governance, risk and compliance, convergence between logical and physical access
- Biometric Applications – Fingerprint, voice, behavioural aspects, border control, e-banking and authentication
Submissions presenting original research results, survey articles, case studies and position papers will be considered for ISSE 2015, with each submission being judged on merit by the programme steering committee. To submit a paper for ISSE 2015 visit: http://isse2015.teletrust.de
Vendor sponsorship, exhibitor space and media partnership opportunities are available for ISSE 2015. To discuss contact Revolution Events on Tel: +44 (0)1892 820 936 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Security Solutions Europe (ISSE) was founded in 1999 as an initiative of the European Commission Directorate General Information Society. The sixteenth annual ISSE conference will take place in Berlin, Germany on 10th and 11th November 2015 and is supported by the European Commission, EEMA, ENISA, TeleTrusT and The European Security Innovation Network.
For further information regarding ISSE 2015 including interviews, photography and for complimentary attendance at the event as a member of the media, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 7933 673240