Date: 26 – 28 September 2018
Venue: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Description: Power and Utility companies are fundamental to our infrastructure and need to be proactive and focus on cyber security vulnerabilities and risks in today’s interconnected digital energy network. 5th Cyber & SCADA Security for Power and Utilities Industry 2018 will gather senior decision-makers & experts from leading Power & Utility companies to exchange knowledge, challenges and experiences in an exclusive business – friendly environment. Participants will together brainstorm on how to improve cyber security resilience, strengthen cyber defences but remain compliant and maintain IT & information security cost-efficiency.
Participants will gain valuable insight from their industry peers and stay up-to-date with latest cyber security practices, policies and rules to protect energy infrastructure from cyber threats during face-to-face and networking sessions.
Speaker panel includes experts from:
- SINTEF Digital
- ICS Security Solutions
- EDP Distribution
- BDEW German Association of Energy and Water Industries
Topics to be addressed:
- Building resilience against cyberthreats aimed at industrial control systems
- Cyber challenges in critical national infrastructure
- Incident response & business continuity
- Blockchain & digital evolution
- Privacy and security in the boardroom
- SCADA architecture – vendor involvement
- Formal security versus practical security, too much paperwork – do we neglect security hands on work?
- IT & OT convergence consequences: protecting operational technology in the cloud age
- Taking action: from what to do to how to do
Contact: David Schkade firstname.lastname@example.org