November 4, 2015 – PRESS RELEASE
As regional governments and companies continue investing heavily to protect, detect, and react to global cyber threats, MIS Training Institute plays a vital role in reducing cybercrime by providing a platform for regional, national, and international cooperation and addressing urgent cyber security challenges at the 8th Chief Information Security Officer Middle East Summit & Roundtable 2016. The event will be returning to Dubai, The UAE, 29 February to 3 March 2016, following its previous successes there and its subsequent tour across the GCC.
Attended by the business community, Ministries of Defence, Police, Royal Navy, Central Banks and CERTS across the GCC region, MISTI’s CISO Middle East Summits are a well-established global platform for CIOs, CISOs, Directors of Information Security, Cyber Security and Technology Risk to meet and build trusted contacts and discuss specific priorities. The CISO Middle East Summit & Roundtable brings together global companies and governments in the Middle East and GCC region with peers internationally to share insights on recent projects, deployments, transformations and achievements.
Topics discussed for the summit will include:
- Cyber Crime & Threat Intelligence – Cloud, Mobile, Data Analytics & Forensics Capabilities
- Incident Response – Serious Attacks & CERT Responses, Cyber Insurance, Managing Reputation
- Vulnerability Risk Management – Penetration Testing, Human Engineering, Securing Websites
- Securing Smart Cities – CNI & Commercial Infrastructures; Bringing Virtual & Real Worlds Together
- Security Trends & Emerging Technologies – IAM, Encryption, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things
For full agenda and registration, visit the event website:
MIS Training Institute is proud to highlight Cyber Security Review as a valued event partner for this summit and invite its readers to benefit from this four day event.
MIS Training Institute: www.misti.com
Delegate enquiries: Joleen Sibley – email@example.com – +44 (0) 203 817 0809
Marketing enquiries: Chris Smout – firstname.lastname@example.org – +44 (0) 203 824 4545