To ensure the quality of The Cyber Security Review publication and to better serve the peers in the cyber security circle, we now invite reviewers to join our Editorial Board.
We invite professionals and experts to work together with us and help us to evaluate the quality, relevance, and merit of submitted papers.
From time to time, we will ask the editorial board members to review the submitted articles and forward to us their comments. Reviewers may be requested to review articles up to 3 times a year. Comments should be as complete and detailed as possible and contain clear opinions about strengths, weaknesses, relevance, and importance to the field. The comments should be specific and constructive, and suggestions should be intended to enhance the article.
The Editorial Board assists the Editorial team with the following activities:
- Write feature articles in support of an existing or new section of the publication
- Provide assistance in developing content of the publication
- Identify key editorial topics and authors on these topics whom the internal editorial team will invite to write
- Review and approve the content of the submitted articles (up to 3 articles per year).
- The applicant should have at least 3 years of experience as a computer security professional and committed to sharing information to enhance research and education, or to improving overall companies/enterprise security;
- The research field and expertise of the applicant must conform to the scope of our publication
- The applicant should possess a strong command of the English language, including verbal and written fluency
- The applicant should provide a current electronic resume or curriculum vitae and listing of expertise/specialty areas
- Provide a brief summary outlining previous peer review/editing experience (if any) and why he/she is interested in joining the Cyber Security Review Editorial Board.
The Editorial Board member who would like to join our editorial board should:
- Agree to review and return articles’ drafts in a timely manner
- Agree not to distribute the articles’ drafts or to disclose information within the article until publication release date.
If you are interested in becoming an Editorial Board member, please email us at email@example.com