PRESS RELEASE – September 10, 2015
CYBER INTELLIGENCE EUROPE 2015
Radisson Blu Hotel
28th – 30th September 2015
The Cyber Intelligence Europe event is Officially Supported by Strategikon and The Security Studies and Analysis Centre (CASS)
Cyber Intelligence Europe 2015 will analyse the different types of cybercrimes being faced to government agencies across Europe. Many public and private sector organisations are being targeted with the criminals exposing sensitive information to the public. Take part in our 3rd annual event to discuss ways of how to combat cybercrimes.
Our third instalment of our Cyber Intelligence Europe conference & exhibition will be taking place in Romania where the government is implementing strategies to improve their cyberspace from cybercrimes and attacks. NATO has recently named Romania as the main hub of operations in South Eastern Europe to combat cybercrimes in the region.
One aspect which will be discussed during the three day event will be the importance of sharing information between regional governments and private sector organisations to develop an understanding of how to combat the cyber criminals from breaching critical infrastructure.
Cyber Intelligence Europe 2015 will bring together leading cyber security officials from Europe’s leading government agencies, military and law enforcement agencies who will provide in-depth and knowledgeable presentations discussing current strategies being used by them to protect their computer systems as well as sharing information through the use of case study presentations.
Current Sponsors & Exhibitors
Current Speakers Include
- Bebe-Viorel Ionica, Secretary of State, Ministry of Information Communication and Technology, Romania
- Lieutenant General Alexandru Grumaz, President, The Security Studies and Analysis Centre (CASS), Romania
- Brigadier General Helmut Habermayer, Chief Information Officer, Ministry of Defence, Austria
- Tural Mammadov, Head, Government CERT, Special Communication and Information Security State Agency, Special State Protection Service, Azerbaijan Republic
- Steve Purser, Head, Core Operations Department, European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA)
- Major Isidoros Monogioudis, Cyber Defence Analyst, Cyber Defence Command, Ministry of Defence, Greece
- Hans Oude Alink, Senior Advisor, Crisis Management, National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC), Netherlands
- Inspector Ljuban Petrovic, Service for Combating Organized Crime, Cyber Crime Department, Ministry of Interior, Serbia
- Lieutenant Blerim Krasniqi, Manager, IT Forensic Department, Kosovo Agency, Ministry of Internal Affairs, Kosovo
Daniel Peder Bagge, Head of Unit, National Cyber Security Center, National Security Agency, Czech Republic
Pre-event Workshop Details
09.00 – 16.00
YOU ARE UNDER ATTACK – RISK ASSESSMENT – CYBER DEFENCE OR DEFENDING THE BUSINESS
HOSTED BY: Air Commodore (Ret) Bruce Wynn OBE FBCS CITP
The workshop will stimulate and expand your thinking on how to address the Cyber issues confronting you.
It will start by reviewing the threat landscape across the Cyber Domain, based on the REAL risks to you and to your business, derived from pragmatic assessment of the cyber threats, vulnerabilities and capabilities (both defensive and offensive)
It will then use the UK MOD’s Cyber Defence Taxonomy (which was authored by the presenter under specific tasking from the UK MOD), in conjunction with the UK Cyber Defence Strategy, to help explore the competing pressures on CIOs, CISOs, CTOs, COOs and CEOs across their respective areas of responsibilities, and present guidance on how to make more appropriate balance of investment decisions in ‘Cyber‘.
Interested in showcasing your latest cyber security solutions in our exhibition?
Please email us at email@example.com or give us a call on +44 (0)1582 346 706
Interested in attending as one of our delegates?
You can register in four easy ways:
1) Complete our Delegate Booking Form
2) Register online at www.intelligence-sec.com/events/cyber-intelligence-europe-2015/
3) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Call us at +44 (0)1582 346 706
We hope that you can make our 3rd annual Cyber Intelligence Europe conference & exhibition in Bucharest.
About the event organisers Intelligence-Sec Limited
Intelligence-Sec is a fully integrated Conferences and Exhibitions Company creating targeted well thought out four day events to keep you fully up to date with all the topical subjects in the security industry. Our employees are fully up to speed, and passionate about security and aim to provide you with the best industry events across the globe. With full experience of operating in global markets we ensure that our clients are 100% satisfied with our services. We aim to work to your requirements and are fully flexible so that you gain the best possible return on investment at our events.
Intelligence-Sec employees have extensive knowledge in the events and security industry. We work with local government agencies to ensure the best quality of knowledge and up to date topics are being discussed at our events.
Registered Address: 5 Doolittle Yard, Froghall Road, Ampthill, Bedfordshire, MK45 2NW, United Kingdom
Company Number: 8151119 Tel: +44 (0)1582 346706