MIS Training Institute (MISTI) is delighted to announce dates for the 13th annual CISO Europe Summit & Roundtable. Europe’s favourite event for CISOs will reconvene on 11-13 May 2016 in Copenhagen at the Copenhagen Marriott Hotel.
Taking place in Denmark for the first time, and following on from the success of CISO 2015 hosted in Geneva, the 2016 summit will again be the meeting place for all CISOs to discuss new and emerging threats, develop information security strategy, share recent successes and failures and to explore what security looks like now and in the next 5-10 years on the road to transforming digital security in today’s businesses and governments. A global panel of experts will share insights and will unite the crème de la crème of Directors of Information Security, Information and Technology Risk and Cyber Risk and Resilience from across Europe.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Chris Gibson, Director, CERT-UK
- Professor Kevin Warwick, Visiting Professor of Cybernetics, University of Reading and Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research), Coventry University
C-Suite Practitioners Spanning World-Leading Organisations including:
- Jesper Laisen, Security Adviser, Danish National Police (Denmark)
- Neil Jarvis, General Manager Information Security, Aston Martin (UK)
- Dr. Holger Wildt, Regional Head of Security Europe, HSC – Global Security, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany)
- Jaya Baloo, CISO, KPN (The Netherlands)
- Gianluca D’Antonio, Chief Information Security Officer, Information Security & Technology Risk Management Dept., FCC Citizen Services (Spain)
- Information Security Director, Carlsberg Breweries A/S (Denmark)
- Crawford Robinson, Head of Information Security, Investigations and Assurance – Group Security, British American Tobacco (UK)
- Gadi Evron, Founder and CEO, Cymmetria and Chairman of the Board, Israeli CERT (Israel)
- Dr. Viktor Polic, CISO, International Labour Organization United Nations (Switzerland)
- Mike Humphrey, Deputy DSO – Head of Information Assurance and Operational Security Standards and Security, National Crime Agency (UK)
- Irene Corpuz, Senior Member of Design & Engineering – Smart Vaccine; Current Head of IT Security, Western Region Municipality, Abu Dhabi (UAE)
- Friedelien Brockerhoff, Head: Information Security & Governance, Sasfin Bank (South Africa)
- Brian Shorten, CISO, International Charities (UK)
- Quentyn Taylor, Director of Information Security EMEA, Canon (UK)
For full details and registration, visit the event website:
MIS Training Institute is proud to highlight Cyber Security Review as a valued event partner for this summit and invite its readers to benefit from this four day event.