The Cyber 2016 conference will bring together policy-makers, security experts, and business leaders, to consider the key challenges in cybersecurity and opportunities for new approaches to tackle threats.
Topics covered include: emerging threats in cyberspace, privacy rights and national security approaches online, business vulnerability to cyber-crime and what can be done to improve security across commercial and public organisations.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Marina Kaljurand, Foreign Minister, Estonia
- Dr Jamie Saunders, Director, National Cyber Crime Unit
- Kris Herrin, Senior Vice President, Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Centre (FS-ISAC)
- Troels Oerting, Group Chief Information Security Officer, Barclays
- Rajesh De, General Counsel at the United States National Security Agency (NSA) (2012-15)
- Robert Mueller, Director of the FBI (2001-13)
- Sir David Omand, Visiting Professor, Department of War Studies, King’s College London
- Graham Wright, Chief Information Security Officer, National Grid
- Charles Blauner, Chief Information Security Officer, Citi Global
View the conference agenda here
Register now to benefit from the early rate (Ends 30 March 2016).
To take advantage of this offer contact Daniel Mitchelmore on +44 (0)20 7314 2785 or email@example.com