The attacks on critical infrastructure are a growing concern with greater convenience of connectivity. The once limited attack surface is now easier to access. The attacks are on the increase and within critical infrastructure a cyber attack can mean loss of life not just loss of material and corporate assets.
The Cyber Security for Critical Infrastructures Exchange focuses on several sectors of critical infrastructure including; energy, chemical, nuclear, healthcare, financial services and transportation.
We will look at the divide between existing control and communication systems with the goal to achieve unified IT/OT security. There will be a big focus on how to streamline incident response and risk mitigation to strengthen IT/OT awareness and communications as enterprise executives seek proactive solutions to move ahead of hackers and cyber criminals while keeping the board and users informed.
A few of our speakers include:
- Joel Austin, Oncor Electric Delivery
- Mike Harris, Clark Public Utilities
- Erfan Ibrahim, National Renewable Energy Lab
- George Khalil, City of Riverside
- Branndon Kelley, American Municipal Power
- Dirk Mahling, Alliant Energy
- Scott King, Sempra Energy Utilities
- Jeana Pieralde, California Water Service Company
- Susan Ramonat, SEI Investments
- Paul Reyes, Energy Future Holdings
- Glenn Steiger, Alameda Municipal Power
- Ernest Wohnig, AES
- Ron Mraz, Owl Computing Technologies Inc.
- Jim Jones, Great River Energy
- David Alexander, Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
Contact us today to find out how you might join this dynamic executive-level event!
E: email@example.com | P: +1 813-658-2543 | Mention code: 26639.001_CSR
Cyber Security for Critical Infrastructure Exchange
August 21st -23rd, 2016
San Diego, California
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 813-658-2543
Sponsorship Brochure: http://goo.gl/3kGzVq
Request an Invitation: http://goo.gl/BiitCT