22 – 24 May 2016, Marriott Al Jaddaf, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Join us at the Cyber Security in Telecoms conference, taking place from 22-24 May 2016 at the Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai, UAE to discuss the latest strategies to overcome specific challenges such as compliance issues, SS7 network security issues, VoIP threats, DDoS attacks, DLP threats and many more.
Gain expert input from key industry figures across the GCC and MENA region including:
- Kiran Kumar, IT Security Manager, du
- Dr. Sherif Hashem, Vice President for Cyber Security, National Telecom Regulatory Authority, Egypt
- Saeid Kazemi, Information Security Senior Manager, MTN Irancell, Iran
- A. Ömer Köker, Head of Technology Security & Managed Security Services, Vodafone, Turkey
- Dr. Angelika Plate, Editor for Revision of ISO/IEC 27001, International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO), UAE
- And many more…
Download the brochure now to view the full programme and list of speakers >> http://bit.ly/1Sfk1ja
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how you can adopt and implement a highly secure cyber strategy in your organisation.