Cyber Security – Oil, Gas, Power 2017 will bring together key stakeholders from energy majors and technology industries, to discuss the challenges and opportunities found in the current systems. The conference will also promote essential collaboration between decision makers and technology experts, in order to streamline solutions to resist cyber threats and attacks.
Key Topics Include:
- Key Policy Frameworks for Digital Infrastructure & Cyber Security in Europe: Being Ready for the Future Regulatory Requirements
- Exploring the Future of Cyber Security Operations: Applying European & National Policy Thresholds
- Re-establishing & Maintaining Positive Image of Cyber Security Inside Organisations
- An Integrated Approach in Fighting Cyber Attacks: Working Together Towards Identifying New Definitions of Threat
- An in Depth Analysis of Cyber Security in the European Energy Arena Context
- Attack Avoidance vs Post Attack Recovery
- Aiming for Greater Information Technology (IT) & Operational (OT) Integration
- Cyber Security in Practice
- Exploring Key Innovations & Technology Requirements
Who Will Attend?
Oil, Gas, Power, Utility and Technology Companies: CISO – CIO – Head of IT – Head of Security – IT Architect – Head of ICT Design – SCADA Systems Engineer/Specialist – IT Strategy & Infrastructure – Risk Analyst – and other key actors of the IT and Information Security departments
Technology & Solutions Providers: Business Development Manager – Head of Sales/Marketing – Chief Technology Officer. Also, Academia, Research, Authorities.
Cyber Security Review subscribers are entitled to a special 15% discount on registration.
For further information, receive a copy of the full agenda and to register your participation please contact Cheryl Williams on +44 (0) 203 141 0623 or email [email protected] and quote ECSMKT