The Cyber Security Show 2016 recognises the importance of CISOs and aims to support them as they tackle existing and future challenges. This event will provide a crucial opportunity to learn about the cyber-threat as it is now, and about what it might become in the not too distant future. The show will have talks, panel discussions, and roundtables, led by industry experts who have the most up-to-date information about the current challenges facing the security community.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Sir Iain Lobban, Former Director, GCHQ
- Troels Oerting, CISO, Barclays
- Graham Wright, CISO & Head of Digital Risk, National Grid
- Chris Gibson, Director, UK’s National Computer Emergency Response Team, CERT-UK
- John Cook, Head of Defence Assurance and Information Security