You are invited to join the upcoming Chatham House Cyber conference taking place at Chatham House and broadcast live.
Connect with cyber security experts and senior policymakers to explore the role of cyber security in the global economy and the collaboration required to deliver an open and secure internet.
- Keynote address: Lindy Cameron, CEO, National Cyber Security Centre
- William Middleton, Cyber Policy Director, Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office
- Glen Prichard, Chief, Cybercrime and Anti-Money Laundering Section, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Roxana Radu, Departmental Lecturer in Technology and Public Policy, Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford
- Tatiana Tropina, Assistant Professor, Cybersecurity Governance, Leiden University
In-person access: 30% discount for Cyber Security Review’s network using code CSRCYBER2023
Digital-only access: Complimentary for Cyber Security Review’s network using code CSRCYBERDIGITAL2023
Full agenda and registration details can be found here: https://cht.hm/3GFLhp1
Join the conversation on the day:
The conference will be held on the record! Post live from the conference or schedule quotes from your talking points in advance to post on social media during your session using #CHCyber