On 22nd-23rd September, the Benelux Virtual Cyber Security Summit will bring together hundreds of cyber security leaders from across Benelux’s core industries in a collaborative eﬀort to strengthen their cyber security strategies and maintain resilience amid a landscape shaped by the pandemic.
The interactive agenda is designed to revive, restore and re-connect the region’s cyber security community. Over 25 thought-leaders, representing IT security arms of major organisations across Benelux’s Banking & Finance, Healthcare, Wholesale & Retail, Chemical, Maritime, Pharmaceutical, Transport & Logistics industries, and more will deliver hours of content across the two days.
Speakers will host a series of interactive panel debates as well as participating in live Q&A’s and presenting case studies to spark discussions around: IT Resilience in the Pandemic, Aligning Digital Transformation & Cyber Risk, Promoting Risk-Aware Company Culture, Security Awareness Training, GDPR’s 2-year Anniversary, and more.
The line-up includes:
- Maike Borst, Cyber Threat Analyst, The Heineken Company
- Alain de Maght, CISO & DPO, Hôpitaux Iris Sud – Iris Ziekenhuizen Zuid
- Eric Bedell, Chief Privacy Oﬃcer, Franklin Templeton
- Fred Streefland, Director of Cybersecurity (CISO/DPO), EMEA, Hikvision
- François Thill, Director of Cybersecurity, Ministry of the Economy, Luxembourg
Attendees can collect 9 CPD points for their professional developing, connecting with cyber security innovators in the virtual exhibition hall. They can ask questions, compare solutions and download content from Benelux Cyber Summit – all for up to 30 days after the event!
Keen to learn more?