IT threat evolution Q3 2020 Mobile statistics
The statistics presented here draw on detection verdicts returned by Kaspersky products and received from users who consented to providing statistical data.
According to Kaspersky Security Network, the third quarter saw:
- 1,189 797 detected malicious installers, of which
- 39,051 packages were related to mobile banking trojans;
- 6063 packages proved to be mobile ransomware trojans.
- A total of 16,440,264 attacks on mobile devices were blocked.
IT threat evolution Q3 2020. Non-mobile statistics
These statistics are based on detection verdicts of Kaspersky products received from users who consented to provide statistical data.
According to Kaspersky Security Network, in Q3:
- Kaspersky solutions blocked 1,416,295,227 attacks launched from online resources across the globe.
- 456,573,467 unique URLs were recognized as malicious by Web Anti-Virus components.
- Attempts to run malware for stealing money from online bank accounts were stopped on the computers of 146,761 unique users.
- Ransomware attacks were defeated on the computers of 121,579 unique users.
- Our File Anti-Virus detected 87,941,334 unique malicious and potentially unwanted objects.