Expo Monaco France maintains the 1st Security and Safety event to be held in 2021, Platinum Security Exhibition, with a smaller number of participants and in strict compliance with the government health measures.
Save the date 2-3 February 2021 Forum in Monaco.
Having followed the evolution of the pandemic very closely and anticipated the new constraints towards events, Expo Monaco France, with the support of the Monegasque authorities, maintains Platinum Security Exhibition in a more “confidential” format, limiting the number of participants.
- experts, industry professionals: security and safety directors or groups’ purchasing managers, security and safety managers for major events, city safety managers, purchasing managers of security companies, etc.
- exhibitors, presenting the human and technological solutions that meet the growing security and safety needs of local authorities, businesses and individuals.
Platinum Security Exhibition, two dedicated days to:
- roundtables on subjects of major interest: video protection of sensitive infrastructure, security of major events, security in Monaco, security in the art and luxury sectors, maritime and port security, yachting and urban security,
- networking and business meetings,
- presentation of products and services on stands.
Extremely concerned about the fight against the pandemic, the organiser has developed its own Health measures.
We look forward to seeing you on February 2 and 3, 2021 in Monaco.
|With participation of: