CISA has released five (5) Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on October 04, 2022. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisory for technical details and mitigations:
- ICSA-22-277-01 Johnson Controls Metasys ADX Server
- ICSA-22-277-02 Hitachi Energy Modular Switchgear Monitoring
- ICSA-22-277-03 Horner Automation Cscape
- ICSA-22-277-04 Omron CX-Programmer
- ICSMA-22-277-01 BD Totalys MultiProcessor
Source: U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency