May 9, 2016
Future of Cyber Conference – Cyber Trends will take place on 20-21 October 2016 in Prague, within the Future Forces Forum ; a project presenting interests and needs of armies, law enforcement security forces, and elements of the Integrated Emergency Management System on the one hand, and capabilities of industry and R&D on the other hand.
Main topics of the conference will include:
- Cyber Threats and Trends
- Cyber Education
- Cloud Security
- Critical Information Infrastructure Protection
- Hybrid Warfare
More information is available here
Register till 31 May and get an Early Bird discount for all expert events of Future Forces Forum!
Besides of Future of Cyber Conference, FFF will include comprehensive programme of workshops and conferences in the defence & security sector; with speakers from NATO, EDA, FRONTEX, WMO and other significant international organizations. The expert programme includes:
- World CBRN and Medical Congress, 19 – 21 October 2016
- Future Soldier Systems Conference, 20 – 21 October 2016
- Military Advanced Robotic Systems Conference, 20 – 21 October 2016
- CBRN Workshop, 20 – 21 October 2016
- Medical Workshop, 20 – 21 October 2016
- Geospatial, Hydrometeorological and GNSS Workshop, 19 – 21 October 2016
- Logistics Capability Workshop, 20 – 21 October 2016
Last but not least, FFF will present state-of-the-art technologies within Future Forces Exhibition on 19 – 21 October 2016. FREE admission to the exhibition for on-line registered visitors till 10 October 2016!