November 10, 2015
SMi Group is proud to announce that the 6th annual European Smart Grid Cyber Security conference will take place in London on 7th-8th March, 2016.
This must-attend event will cover the major innovations and foster industry discussion amongst market participants in the smart grid market, as well as taking a closer look at the problems surrounding standardisations and compliance.
The conference will update you with new innovations and foster discussion amongst industry colleagues. You will be able to hear from a range of European utility companies as they present their cyber security strategies and discover best practice to ensure energy security and compliance.
2016 Event Highlights:
- Understand the evolving regulatory standards and how to make your company compliant
- Receive cyber security case studies from an array of European utilities
- Analyse the latest smart meeting programmes
- Learn how to overcome communication issues between IT and OT departments
- Discover the newest technological developments in cyber security
Running alongside the conference will be an exclusive half-day post-conference workshop entitled ‘Making Information Security Work for Your Organisation’ led by Steven Watkins, Director, IT Governance Ltd.
The Confirmed Speaker Panel for 2016 includes:
- Stephen Daniels, Strategic Business Advisor, Cyber Security Practice, CGI
- Graham Wright, Head of Global Digital Risk & Security & CISO, National Grid
- Adrian Page, DCC Readiness Manager, Smart Metering Customer Programme, E.ON UK
- Mauriche Kroos, Security Officer, CIO Office, Enexis
- Giovanni Coppolla, Product Manager, Enel
- Roelof Klein, System Engineer/ Consultant, Alliander
- Joe Dauncey, Chair, Energy Networks Association Cyber Security Group, Head of Information Risk & Security, SSE
- Thomas Rütting, Managing Director, Metering, Vattenfall Europe Metering GmbH
- Professor Tim Watson, Director, Cyber Security Centre, WMG, University of Warwick
For more information or to register visit the event website at www.smartgridcybersecurity.co.uk/delb
For sponsorship opportunities contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 20 7827 6748 or email: email@example.com
For delegate enquires or to register contact Martin Hughes on +44(0) 20 7827 6078 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries contact Anna Serazetdinova on +44 (0) 20 7827 6180 or email email@example.com
European Smart Grid Cyber Security
7th – 8th of March 2016
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number: Martin Hughes +44(0) 20 7827 6078
Event Website: www.smartgridcybersecurity.co.uk/delb
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network.