July 4, 2016
Keep up with the latest industry trends, read in-depth analysis and insights from:
- Ian Fletcher, partner of cyber and physical security consultancy InPhySec, former Director of the GCSB
- Jamie Shea, Deputy Assistant Secretary General, Emerging Security Challenges, NATO
- Troels Oerting, Group Chief Information Security Officer and Elena Kvochko, Head of Global Information Security Strategy and Implementation, Barclays
- Jack Caravelli, visiting professor at the UK Defence Academy, previously member of senior staff at the National Security Council (NSC), White House
- Peter Bradley, CEO of Torsion Information Security
- Dr Arthur M. Langer, Columbia University
- Ori Bar-Chaim, Director General at Regional Branch of Custodio Pte. Ltd and Camila Edry, Department Manager of Cyber Centers at Cyber Directorate – Elta, IAI
- Nicolas Reys, Consultant, Control Risks Cyber Security Services
- Daniel Selman, Cyber Industry Deputy Head, MOD UK
- Katerina Habova, Cyber Security Education specialist at the National Security Authority/National Cyber Security Centre of Czech Republic
To view a full list of articles and subscribe please visit the following link: https://goo.gl/ETTrO9
We would like to thank all organisations and authors of the articles for their support and contributions to the Summer 2016 edition and hope you’ll find it useful and informative.
Next edition of the Cyber Security Review will be available in November 2016.
For more information, articles submission guidelines and promotional opportunities please visit https://www.cybersecurity-review.com/editorial